Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Welcome To The Future"



Welcome to the future, Welcome to the future..
Get into the new speed, Get into the enemy...
Mass communication (genemanipulation)
So what's the occupation? (what's your dedication?)
Welcome to the future, Straight into the future

-Lyrics to "Bigtime" by The Soundtrack Of Our Lives

Well, welcome to the future. My future. The Internet's future. A future built at first by blog posts. A future where, at the beginning, will be solely my thoughts, opinions, reviews, stories, and other writings. And, eventually, I will also include videos I created myself. Original productions of mass insanity. But that's in the distant future; how distant, I don't know. But, I do know is that I will deliver every post with an image and/or a video. THAT IS A FACT!

For the foreseeable future, this site is a work-in-progress. I will add more features as time goes on. I will also learn to alter the look so that the site will look purty and more to my style. I am working on it, but until then, this will do.

In the meantime, welcome to my place on the net. A place where games, music, comics, anime, movies, television, books, and sports collide into a smorgesboard of crazy and filled to the brim with Awesome Sauce. Because, it is my goal to build a site made with Awesome Sauce. And, trust me when I say, this is going to be awesome.

Welcome to the future. Enjoy the ride.

Welcome to Blocked Party Rock.

P.S. I love "Bigtime" by The Sondtrack of Our Lives. It fits the tone. :)

Lyrics taken from Dapslyrics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment