Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pure Randomness #004

Photobucket
The picture above is from the one-shot manga Tonari no Tarō-kun, in which someone who looks like President Obama and his neighbor, who looks like Japanese Prime Minister and self-proclaimed otaku Tarō Asō, get involved in kinky situations. BTW, did I mention this is an erotic manga? No? Okay, then. For more NSFW "highlights" (for a lack of a better term), go here. If you want to learn more about Obama, Asō, and their connections to manga and Japan in a safe-for-work manner, go here.

But, the thing that startled my mind is not that Obama is in an ero-manga, it's who else is involved. In the pic above, you see that fake-Obama's wingpeople are lookalikes of John McCain and Hilary Clinton. McCain doesn't bother me. It's Hilary. Because she's hot. I mean she's hot. Look again at the pic above. Now, look at the pic below of the real Hilary:
Photobucket
Sorry, scotsindependent.org, but your pic of Hil was the first result on Google Image Search
As you can see, fake Hilary looks younger than the real deal. Heck, I now have a plan to use the person I now dubbed "Hot Hilary" in a future post.

Speaking of future postings, here's what else you can expect from BPR:
  • Pure Randomness Assessment: After every four Pure Randomnesses, expect a video walkthrough of my stupid thought process. The first Assessment will come later this week.
  • Reviews on energy drinks.
  • Power Rangers and Super Sentai (the original Japanese version)
  • What I dub "The Anti-Twilight"
  • Xbox 360 Community Games
  • Old-School Xbox 1 games
  • Crap that makes me cry
  • Songs that should be on Rock Band
  • Is Star Ocean 4 erotic?
  • Lists
  • Features involving lists
  • This:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment