Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pure Randomness #007 - I have a Megazord Made Out of 12 Different Zords

Do you? I got it straight from Japan. Sure, it's traditional to have a Megazord or combination mecha made out of 5 smaller parts. Heck, 3 parts are now in style. But, I want 12 different parts. I want a Megazord where 2 zords make up unnecessary shin guards that go on top of the foot. I want a Megazord so tall, it's twice the size of normal monsters. I want a Megazord who's finishing move is by sliding to the giant monster and teabagging it. That's what I want.

And, strangely enough, it will happen. The video above is from Engine Sentai Go-Onger, which is the basis for this year's season of Power Rangers called RPM. And, both are good in their own ways. While Go-Onger was light and silly, RPM is dark and rips off Terminator Salvation. Both have brought me joy this past month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment