Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pure Randomness #8 - Stuff I'm Watching


  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (only if Funimation put the show on Hulu, I will be happy)
  • Basquash! (mecha playing basketball; one of the best animated shows out there)
  • Power Rangers RPM (It may be the last season of PR, it may not, and hell it's a ripoff of Terminator Salvation and Mad Max, but it kicks ass)
  • Shinkenger (if PR survives, this is what year 18 will be based on - the most Japanese season of Super Sentai ever)
  • Chaos;HEad (really bizarre, but good)
  • RideBack (motorcycles with arms; also good)
  • ESPNEWS HD 9best network EVAR)
  • Mighty Boosh (it's good)
  • King Of The Hill on [as]
  • Transformers Animated
Maybe I should call this blog Pure Randomness, since it's the only posts I've been putting up. I'll probably post something about Peggle this week. And maybe a review of FMA: Brotherhood. Speaking of, the OP is up top. PLAY IT. It kicks ass. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment